Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

So, been a while since i posted anything on here. Not a lot going on except Holidays and work and recovering from them! LOL. 

Given that the New Year starting tomorrow is 2011 (Thank you for reminding of this, Uncle E.) it seems like a perfect Factor of 3 moment since 2010 (2+1=3) is ending. I didn't get all main the numbers done, like i had wished to do. However, i hope to have more time to do this in the coming year. 

I do have a new idea for what i want to blog about in my posts for the next year, though. I would like to post 10 words every day from the Webster's New World Dictionary. However, i am not going to go merely in alphabetical order. I am going to start with 2/3-letter words first, then move up to 4-letter words, and so on. The hope is to make sure that D. has a list that he can refer to as soon as he starts reading, which he can use to expand his spelling/grammar/linguistic abilities. A major bonus would be if he starts playing Scrabble with me ASAP!! But he is only 2.5 years old...so i guess it will take a while!!

Therefore, I hope to write more often this year!! Have a great New Year!

1 comment: